The Pulse Emergency Key Ring power bank is a unique 2000mah unit with built in lightning and type-c charger cables. The unit is designed to be an on-the-go solution for when you might find yourself unexpectedly caught out without power and need a recharge to keep you going. Given it's size, it's also a fantastic travel accessory. Please refer to the power guide for an estimate of how much power to expect on a recharge.
Recharge at least two extra hours from where all four indicator lights show for the first 2 or 3 charges. Like you would do with a mobile phone. This is to ensure the PCBA and lighting are "tuned" to the max capacity available.
In your box, you will find the following
- One Pulse Emergency Key Ring power bank
- One Removable Key Ring Clip
- One USB to Type-C Charger Cable (5V-2A)
- One Pulse Short Story
- One instruction highlight card
Unit Features and how to use
Output charge - the power bank can charge devices using two built in cables
- One built in lightning cable to charge relevant devices (5V-1A)
- One built in type-c cable to charge relevant devices (5V-1A)
To charge your device, pull out the relevant cable and plug into your device. For example, pull out the lightning cable to charge an iPhone.
Input charge - the power bank can be recharged with the cable provided or with a 5W-enabled wireless charger
- Wired charge
To charge your power bank, plug in the type-c cable to the unit type-c port. The maximum input charge is 5V-1A. One cable has been provided. Do not charge the power bank with cables faster than 5V-2A.
- Wireless charge; 5W wireless input
Not all wireless chargers can be used to re-charge your Pulse. This is due to the design of the wireless chargers (or an inappropriate plug), not the power bank. This type of charging however is added for convenience where the wired charge is much faster and more efficient.
To charge your power bank wirelessly, place the unit on a 5W-enabled wireless charger. Ensure the "back" of the unit sits on the wireless charger to activate the charge. The maximum speed to charge via wireless is 5W Please note that not all wireless chargers may be compatible with this feature. It has been added for convenience.
The LED lights on the power bank will indicate the remaining charge.
SAFETY and PRECAUTIONS
- Do NOT crack open or pierce the power bank and / or the battery inside.
- The power bank is NOT waterproof. Do NOT put the product in water.
- Severe impact or heavy crushing may damage the battery. Do NOT throw, crush or expose the power bank to mechanical or physical shocks.
- Prolonged exposure to direct extreme sunlight or high temperatures may damage the power bank. Do NOT leave the power bank under such conditions and do NOT store next to a heat source such as fires and heaters.
- Do NOT expose the power bank to open flames.
- Do NOT use the power bank if it is in abnormal conditions such as having a peculiar smell.
- If the battery is damaged, has a peculiar smell or leaks, do NOT use the power bank.
- Do NOT alter this product
- Do NOT charge the power bank with cables faster than 5V-2A.